|Definition of IMCA
The Independent Millwright Contractors of Minnesota and South Dakota, Inc. is an association of Union Millwright Contractors committed to the goal of providing leadership and increasing professionalism throughout the Millwright industry.
Known by the acronym of IMCA, several of the most competent and experienced millwright contractors in Minnesota, South Dakota and Western Wisconsin have united through IMCAs leadership, to promote the highest ideals of the millwright trade, to do quality work and to deliver value to their customers.
How do we accomplish this goal?
Our millwright contractors do this in a number of unique ways.
- By encouraging cooperation among all the partners within the millwright industry. This includes the customer, the contractor and the union millwrights.
- By playing a key role in the establishment of fair wages and rates of pay, fringe benefits and hours of employment through collective bargaining with millwright unions.
- By funding superior millwright training programs for apprentices and on-going training for journeymen.
- By aggressively setting educational standards and developing cirriculum for these millwright training programs.
- By providing the opportunity and incentive to journeyman to upgrade their trade skills with the latest knowledge and technology.
- By insuring that union millwrights learn all there is to know about safety in order to become certified under OSHA safety training guidelines.
- And, by offering challenging and rewarding careers to qualified men and women.
By accomplishing it's goal, IMCA insures the constant availability of qualified union millwrights who possess superior problem solving skills and experiences. Millwrights who are used to working under crisis situations and who are ready to go right to work on any IMCA millwright contractor job. This makes IMCA the industry leader, helping it's contractor members create only high quality, cost-efficient end-results.
What does this mean for our customers?
It means that IMCA millwright contractors are the best choice and the only choice to get your job done on time, on budget and finished right the first time around. Whether across town or across the country, by hiring IMCA millwright contractors you are guaranteed to get the best quality product at a reasonable price, completed according to your project goals and exceeding your project expectations.
IMCA contractor members
IMCA millwright contractors offer the versatility and expertise necessary to accomplish a large variety of millwright and machine erector jobs.
Key areas include:
- Setting of all engines: motors, generators, air compressors, fans, pumps, robots, scales and hoppers.
- Install, maintain and repair all types of industrial mechanical equipment: conveyors, material processing equipment, overhead cranes, monorails and hoists,
- Setting of conveyors of all types, sizes and their supports.
- Laser coupling alignment, precision optical leveling and alignment
- Shop fabrication of conveyors, machinery guards, hoppers and food processing equipment chutes.
- All layout, fabrication and installation of production equipment
- Making and setting of templates for machinery, drilling and tapping for any equipment regardless of materials.
- All types of welding, burning, plasma arc, etc.
- Grinding, cleaning, servicing and machine work necessary for any part of any equipment.
- Breaking in and trial running of any installed equipment.
All types of welding
Lovegreen Industrial Services, Inc.
Since 1948, we’ve been supplying the BEST Millwrights for your job. Full Millwright Services, Custom Fabrication & Custom Machining. MN SHARP CERTIFIED! Contact Mark Bednarchuk at 651-707-9571 (toll-free at 800-262-8284) or e-mail email@example.com. Visit our website at www.lovegreen.com
Corval Group, Inc.
We Build Confidence. Corval Group builds confidence by providing construction, fabrication and business solutions that deliver bottom line results. Visit Corval Group, Inc. at www.corvalgroup.com
Alltech Engineering Corp.
A full-service industrial contractor with a national reputation for quality work and successful projects. Contractors for Industry. Visit Alltech Engineering Corp. at www.alltechengineering.com
Delivering attention, commitment and craftsmanship - to every project. Egan Company is a specialty contractor that provides expertise in planning, design, construction and maintenance. Construction services include: mechanical, electrical, millwright, industrial and building automation and curtainwall/glass. Contact Todd Achterkirch, Vice President, Mechanical Special Projects at 763-595-4348 or e-mail. See our website at www.eganco.com
|IMS / George Date Co.|
|Murphy Rigging and Erecting, Inc.
A Millwright and rigging contractor. "Masters of Machinery Life Cycle Management " - Since 1904. Contact Tim Lyons or Bill Reller at 612-623-1270 or visit us at www.murphyrigging.com
We are rotating equipment professionals that specialize in Turbine & Generator Maintenance and Repairs. We provide inspection services on all makes and sizes of turbine/generator sets. Contact Kent Verville by e-mail or John Loubier by e-mail. Or contact by phone at 612-279-8145. Visit our website at www.turbinepros.com.
|S.T. Cotter Turbine Services, Inc.
S.T. Cotter is the complete turnkey services provider able to complete maintenance on steam turbines, their generators as well as the balance of plant equipment as well as gas turbine, their generators; compressors of all designs, pumps, conveyors, industrial turbines, monorails and other mechanical assembly and equipment work. Contact Missy Pemberton, Inside Sales by phone at 612-424-5614 or e-mail. Visit our website.
Exceeding expectations since 1939 in providing turnkey industrial solutions.
|Neufeldt Industrial Servicesl
WE ARE THE SOLUTION TO YOUR CHALLENGING PROJECTS! Design - Build - Install - All under one roof..