IMCA millwright contractors offer the versatility and expertise necessary to accomplish a large variety of millwright and machine erector jobs.
Key areas include:
– Setting of all engines: motors, generators, air compressors, fans, pumps, robots, scales and hoppers.
– Install, maintain and repair all types of industrial mechanical equipment: conveyors, material processing equipment, overhead cranes, monorails and hoists,
– Setting of conveyors of all types, sizes and their supports.
– Laser coupling alignment, precision optical leveling and alignment
– Shop fabrication of conveyors, machinery guards, hoppers and food processing equipment chutes.
– All layout, fabrication and installation of production equipment
– Making and setting of templates for machinery, drilling and tapping for any equipment regardless of materials.
– All types of welding, burning, plasma arc, etc.
– Grinding, cleaning, servicing and machine work necessary for any part of any equipment.
– Breaking in and trial running of any installed equipment.
All types of welding
Construction and Erection
Adjustments and start-up
Trouble shooting problems
Rigging, lifting and hoisting
Unloading, skidding and moving